Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kapiolani Ballroom Dancers

I had a good day on Wednesday, got to the VA right on time with the buses. The exam was pretty much routine and I guess I am OK. I made it to Freight Merchandisers and got some goodies, took the bus over to Liliha and Vineyard and the 93 was there in about 5 minutes.

"I believe the term "blog" means more than an online journal. I believe a blog is a conversation. People go to blogs to read AND write, not just consume."

A miracle bus, gets right on the freeway and goes past Kapolei and the first stop is Honokai Hale. From there it is a breeze to get to Nanakuli. Had a nice snack and a nap and ready to get on my blogging.

So we give them a little free advertising
I did get some feedback on Kapiolani Ballroom Dance but it was not official. I was told they might want to keep it a private function. I have not had any official feedback from them on the last blog announcement of their classes. Anyway, I made a poster for them and perhaps it may be the last. So I just try.


Pub's Side Note: I will have to email them and see if they would like me to make a blog of the dance. Perhaps they would rather not. I always try and leave it up to the other party to make the decision. Mahalo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback