Friday, April 27, 2012

Phase Out

For a blog that is being phased out, it is amazing that the hits are still coming in. But it has always been that way it takes a little time for the reader/dancers to realize that they must find another blog on dancing.

"One company I work with showed me how the traffic on his company’s site doubled since they started blogging. In fact, the blog (inexpensive) has more visitors and views than the corporate website (expensive). Well, there’s some measurable ROI in that case."
 ~Mike Sansone

Meanwhile, I have been making some changes in design slowly and I am learning. By the time this blog gets down to 22 average hits per day, I can delete it or change it into another type blog and make future changes in the other blogs too, maybe with the suggestions from the Guest Authors.

"My Happiness" by Connie Francis


If I can get one more Guest Author for Town Dancer, I could teach those people some of what I learned so that when they go independent, they can make their own changes as they see fit. There is so much to getting this blogosphere ready for independence. I would like Town Dancer to be first because they are so far ahead in hits from any of the other blogs in Hawaii. Hopefully we will have no more than two blogs with the same Guest Author. I want to stress the independence of each blog which is no guarantee. They can do as they damn well please after their independence.

"Be My Love" by Mario Lanza


 I have come across a possible new dance club in Honokai Hale. There maybe over 50 that have been going to Honolulu and the Moanalua Corridor for dance classes for years. They have dancer friends on the Waianae Coast too.That is good start. What is more is that they have contact with one of the hotels that "might" allow them the use of some dance floor space for classes and perhaps regular one day weekend dancing. If they don't have a Web Site, it sounds like a good beginning. Then if they can get it at Ko'olina Resorts? -- or perhaps they may just keep on dreaming.

"For last year's words belong to last year's language, And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning." ~T.S. Eliot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback