Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Update on Moanalua Corridor

I may not go to Fleet Lounge on Tuesday evening, I am feeling a little low. And lucky I have my semi-annual exam at the VA on Wednesday. I came out just fine in my last blood test a week ago, so I think I am OK.

"And it occurred to me that there is no such thing as blogging. There is no such
thing as a blogger. Blogging is just writing — even bad writing, using
a particularly efficient type of publishing technology."

Fortunately, Mary Beth will be at the Fleet Lounge and perhaps the new blog in town too. I imagine Da Spin Doctor is having good contact with them. Everybody will do just fine.


Rich has a nice blog covering Dot's in Wahiawa, in the downtown blog, Oahu And Beyond. And he mentions the new dance blog in town. I hope they install the free hit counter so they can know where they are. I don't consider them an "instead of," I consider them an "addition to."  And all these blogs will be different. Moanalua Corridor needs some hits, the first day stats for April were awful. But of course, MC has been in one of its worst days, though I expect some recovery soon.


Meanwhile I am working on a poster for the Kapiolani Ballroom Dancers to promote their upcoming dance at the Palladium on May 14th. I should have it ready by the end of the week. Hopefully we can find some good location in the Moanalua Corridor for them to have a monthly dance. Wow, that would be a smasharoo.

Pub's Side Note: I help wherever I can and there is alway a new one. Of course, there are some that I can do nothing. As Walter Cronkite used to say when closing, "And that's the way it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback