Monday, August 6, 2012

Update

My data analysis now is beginnng to show evidence of the point of diminishing returns. With the blogs that we have and the length of this plateau plus the other numerica data, it is well within a two or three months.

"Success is never final. Failure is never fatal.
If we stick to it we can win."

This with the existing information contributors and Guest Authors. This is just about as far as we will be able to go. So the numbers are there, if we can get more information contributors and more Guest Authors, the law of diminishing returns will be postponed for a while.

"Wheel Of Fortune" ... Kay Starr

I got this blog on twitter now to see if we can drum up some people interested in social dancing and I will also be hoping that those interested in dancing will follow me. I have also started another in Facebook under an assumed name and see what happens. They may think it is all flagrant advertising, (which it is.) I also checked in with Digg but they are kind of Mickey Mouse because they don't want to be like the others.

"When I See An Elephant Fly" ... Clive Peterson

One thing I know for sure now. Not many dancers on the island know enough about the Internet and blogging. The word of mouth does work and the hits are going up monthly. I will try to beat the bushes in other places to get some hits and probably some good information contributors. With one more Guest Author in Town Dancer and I can plan on phasing myself outta theah.

It would be nice to have them independently run, get new Guest Authors on their own and run the hits up into the stratosphere. Meanwhile, I have my hands full with the remaining blogs. All fun and games and very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback