Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Around The Sun

I have been on this space ship earth for a long time. Today I will complete my 87th trip around the sun. With all my mistakes, it has still been a nice journey. All I can do at this point is wish all my friends a good time while they are here. And we all understand, after we are gone, "this old world will keep on turning."


My steadiest and most consistent blog, Da Best. Hopefully we can make it independent soon. Just need a couple more Guest Authors and that will send the hits to the moon.

From my niece Yvonne in California.

May you always have:  Beauty for your eyes to see - Comfort on difficult days - Smiles to brighten your day - Rainbows to follow the clouds - Love to fill your life - Faith during your lowest moments - 
Courage when the way gets dark - Laughter to kiss your lips - Patience when you need to wait - Hugs when your spirit sags - Friendships to lighten your being - Dreams, just because and Spirit to carry you on.

 
Oahu And Beyond coming on strong with the Da Spin Doctor.

From the Rubaiyat by Omar Khayyam
written a millennium ago.

The moving finger writes and having writ,
Moves on: Nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line
Nor all your tears wash out a word of it.

Whether at Naishapur or Babylon,
Whether the Cup with sweet or bitter run,
The Wine of Life keeps oozing drop by drop,
The Leaves of Life keep falling one by one



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback