Saturday, November 10, 2012

Update

Things are beginning to straighten up very nicely after the elections. Many of us are still not going to give up. But the blogs have really settled down. They are ready for change but they are all in regularly accepted levels. And I don't have the time to do all the things I have to do.

"Supposing we have tried and failed.  We may have a fresh start any moment we choose,
for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down."

Town Dancer is still on top with about 200 average hits per day. Second is Social Dance with a much different format but good solid 150 average hits per day. And in third place is Oahu And Beyond with over 100 hits per day. The fact remains pretty certain that one Guest Author will send one of those blogs into "the proof for other Guest Authors to join in" and make it the first independent blog on the islands, beholden to no one. It can only happen in town with more dancers.

"I'll Be Seeing You"   ...   Bing Crosby

The ones in the West are sectioned off territorially and for some reason or another, (it escapes me) Central Valley is leading the other four. I have now taken Nanakuli Ridge over as my own personal blog. Most of the people on the Waianae Coast are too busy to take advantage of a blog.


I will leave Oahu - West and Dancing in the Dark to coast, until I can ride the bus "sitting" down like I use to. Then I can go to places where I can take pictures and make a write up. They are doing just fine where they are. Five others that existed and had hit counters have been dropped because they have less the 20 hits per day. They are immaterial to my stats. Same as any blogs with over 300 hits.


We need those "Special Photos" for the slide show. Just email a couple, that would be just fine, as long as those two are your particular favorites. Then I am introducing the music vids from You Tube. The entire thing is digital but it can be interpreted very well with good speakers or good earphones, maybe about 50 bucks. Then you can hear the music the way it was intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback