Thursday, December 20, 2012

Emerging

In the bottom four blogs, in hits, Dancing in the Dark seems to have just a little edge. Not that clear yet but by the end of this year we should know. And in the west I must reiterate my views on these blogs.

"A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can't go anywhere until you change it."

I have my own parameters for my blogs. People that have shown their dislike for these blogs and chosen to ignore me should not have the privilege to be in my blogs, may I ignore them too? If I believe that they have a right to their opinions, shouldn't I have a right to mine?

Most of these blogs will be taken over by someone as soon as they make the top hits. Town Dancer will be first. The new administrators and guest authors will make their decisions regarding any parameters to be set. Not the perfect people? So who in the hell is? On these islands Town Dancer has been leading the way. With a few more good contributors. with time the blog will get even better. What is so hard to understand about that?

"A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other."

There have been a few misunderstandings which have been instigated by outsiders that have considered us "competition" and the only way beat fair competition is with dirty tricks. Some of you are well aware of what they have done. Fortunately with time most of our readers have come to understand the PRP way of doing things. The truth will come out.

Some already are aware that they are not helping the ones that have misunderstood and lost us. I don't charge anyone for the publishing the information so that it is free. All of these clubs are getting their public relations to a dancing  public for free. You want egg in your beer? If they can be convinced otherwise, then it is their choice and we will respect.

"Unknown since 1600, "Deck the Halls" has long been a favorite Christmas
carol during the holidays. Sung in many different versions and languages,
it is upbeat and puts everyone who hears it in the Christmas spirit
no matter what kind of Scrooge you may be."

I am failing in my photography and I need some help from someone that knows about cameras. Meanwhile, I have things to do. I want everyone to understand that my intentions are to help, but you make the final decision. If I have to leave you, I'm sorry, but I have to be on my way, I have too many people to help.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback