Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Moving Right Along

Not so good but I keep trying. The total hits of our blogosphere have hit the wall and I can see the point of diminishing returns in less than a month. This with the present set up. Just one more Guest Author would not only move the hits up in his/her choice of blog but also by synergism increase all the others too.

"How rare and strange it is, to find in a life composed of so
much of odds and ends … to find a person who has these
qualities, who has, and gives those qualities upon which
friendship lives. How much it means that without these
friendships - life on the blogs is nothing."

I am the only that knows that because I am the only one that has the stats. The entire enchilada is still good at over 300 average hits per day but not when you compare them to the hits of a month ago. And sadly, I can blame myself for the big part of it.

"Eight Miles High" by the Byrds

I have not been to enough places and stayed awhile to communicate to someone of our need for information about our dancing environment. And with the Rail Disaster, I cannot get to town so easily.

 
Yes, but is anybody dancing over there?

It is quite simple, no information, no photos, no readers, no use. Give it up. I hate to give up on any of the blogs. So I may have to concentrate on some more than others. Town Dancer is now in second place and the only one staying at over 100.

Honolulu Dance Guide now leading the way at over 120 average hits per day. They must be doing something right. So that moves my agenda now to every other day from whatever is there in any of the blogs.

"How High The Moon" by Les Paul & Mary Ford
 
Our contributors and our reader/dancers are doing very well, but they cannot carry the entire burden. Social Media means every one gets in on the act and we must be patient. We must contact people personally and that is what I intend to do. A little information here and there and the "prized photo" now & then will do very nicely. We can share with the increased readership. Takes work and patience. Many thanks to all our present readers anyway.

"Blogger's Law #28D: No matter what goes wrong,
there is somebody who knew it would."
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback