Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's Doin'?

The hits throughout are slowing down. I think it is mainly the Analytics changing their interpretations. They are trying to eliminate bounce which is a hit that counts but is in only by mistake. I don't worry too much as long as I have others in my stats and they go down too.

"Music begins to atrophy when it departs too far from the dance."

Meanwhile we have been getting some good kokua from HBDA and we herewith post.


Then I have a cold and I don't feel so hot. I will just take it easy.


There must be some dancing on that side of town.

"Here in my Heart" by Al Martino

Notice from the legislators in the new Political Machine on Oahu.

To all our loyal voters, we realize that you are already seeing an increase in your ordinary living expenses such as food, clothing, rents and automobile items throughout the island. And you understand that gas and property taxes must be increased to pay for the Rail Crisis. So we ask of all our good citizens to tighten your belts and hope this will end soon. Meanwhile, we are going to give ourselves a little raise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback