Monday, August 19, 2013

New

Central Valley has slowed in its downward trend, now that it will be phased out. That's all right, we can leave it there until it withers out. May take a couple months. And Oahu West is picking up steam.

"Science and mathematics run parallel to reality, they symbolize it, they squint at it - They never touch it: consider what an explosion would rock the bones of humans into little white fragments and unsky the world if any mind for a moment touch truth."

Waipahu has made it quite clear that it does not wish to communicate. We cannot blame them. In the Internet and many other places, free is not free. Another couple years and they will learn, our blogging is for free.

Q: How does a witch-doctor ask a girl to dance?
A: Voodoo like to dance with me?

 
Our own Island Tw-itter, only B-iggah and B-ettah

Kapolei Chapter, HBDA seems to be doing good in their new Makakilo location. They found the spot that needed them desperately. I hope to be at their coming social, make a good write up and get some photos. Fortunately they kokua and we have helped them to be well known on this entire Island.

"Don't Fear The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult


This blog starting to roll.

A guest author from anywhere would really enhance this entire dancing section. But that may not be "HBDA." I gotta keep up with photos and a few quotes for the fans of these blogs and it is a growing group. And I am certain of this, a guest author in any of our blogs would send the hits up through the roof.

'Morning Dew" by Melveen Leed

But like I have said often enough, I try to help wherever I can.  I have work to do, and I must be on my way. I intend to help even though I have been charging thousands of dollars, UP FRONT. Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback