Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Central Valley Repeat

So I tried, North Shore is not interested. Windward Oahu, very little and none in South East Shore. So I should respect their wishes and never darken their doors again. The Eastside blog will go at the end of this month, it never got to even 10 average hits per month.

"If you do what you’ve always done, 
you’ll get what you’ve always gotten."

I am running out of time, I have a lot of places yet where I may help and I must be on my way. Ten blogs was my experiment of over dilution. And the total hits did go up, just kind of slow. Then I deleted the first blog at the beginning of the month. There was a pause, then the total hits on all blogs went up. So it seems as though the total reader/dancers increased and they will concentrate on their favorites which is happening now.

"I Want To Hold Your Hand" by the Beatles

Then for now, we can be patient and wait for Central Valley to fizzle out. Now under 20 average hits per day. Most of the hits are going to Oahu West and the Ewa Bus Stop blogs. So those two are still in good standing. Blither, the new Micro blog is moving ahead very nicely and just got on the first page of Google search engines.


Whatever, Dancing in the West is looking good in spite of the Rail Disaster. And yes we have heard the Rents are going up. Gotta pay for the billions on the Rail Catastrophe. And the worst is yet to come. This blog in a duplicate of the one in the Central Valley, just so you can see the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback