Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Territory Looking Good

Just received a call from Willy and all systems are go for their social at the Makakilo Community Center on Monday evening. Kapolei Chapter, HBDA has some of the best people in dancing circles, good teachers of American Style of dance, good board of directors. terrific music and always a delicious pot luck. What more can anyone ask for?


Honolulu wants everyone to think they cannot live without Honolulu, but these people do quite well without them. Now if they had a nice little Industrial Park near here, this could be Paradise. "And I coulda been home in 20 minutes."

 "Vaya Con Dios" by Les Paul and Mary Ford

Makakilo-Kapolei-Honokai Hale Neighborhood Board meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 11 at Kapolei High cafeteria, and Ewa meets at 7 p.m. Dec. 12 at Ewa Beach Library. These are developing into real thinking people for the good of their communities and not for the big bucks. Da Present Rail Party ain't goin' li'dat.


The guy in the bar in Waipahu last month, looking glum and I asked him.

"You remember in August my Auntie Rose died and left me 50 thousand dollars and then in September, my uncle John died and left me 55 thousand dollars. Then in October, my cousin Fred died and left me 45 thousand dollars."

"Hey, Man, you should be happy with all that bread."

"Yeah, but this month, nothing."

"The one thing that unites all dancers, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL
believe that we are above average dancers."

Ewa Beach is moving along very nicely in spite of the Rail Calamity. For the year I did not do as much as I thought I would but I did rearrange the blogs into their most efficient progression to independence. It is still progress and it looks like Town Dancer or Blogging Hawaii will be first. The sparks look a little better now for dancing in Ewa Beach. As per usual, we need the right locations and we will help all the dancers that we can. Maybe a Two-Center in Ewa Beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback