Saturday, January 18, 2014

Guest Authors

I am actively looking for Two Centers, those people willing to send an Email, now and then with a couple photos and maybe a little dance information. With just a few entries to see if you like the results, you could become a Guest Author. No big deal.

"It may be true, that the weak will always be driven to the wall,
but it is the task of a just society to see that the wall is climbable."

It just allows you to get in the blog, write, include photos, publish and get out without having to say anything to anyone. And without a scheduled commitment. I have a heavy load with eight blogs and to establish a blog for me is a continuous commitment. So for me, as well as the other readers, it is refreshing to see other's opinions for the reader/dancers. And it gives me pause to absorb the new information too. Guests contributions allow me to take it a little easier and work on my other blogs.

"Yesterday" by the Beatles

Guest contributions can be an awesome source of inspiration. It can and does happen that a new contributor enters our dance blog community and offers something completely different. Or maybe even writes something that I have already mentioned – but using a unique style, a different perspective or a new format.


And our reader/dancers find that awesome! Now I keep being inspired! I feel that I know how to re-use my previously published ideas to find new ones and how to re-think my previously published opinions to spur new discussion.

"Downtown" by Petula Clark

Then I must design the final stroke since I cannot last forever. I must get the blogs completely independent with their own administrators and Guest Authors. And once independent they are on their own. I will gradually phase myself outta there. It will probably be Blogging Hawaii or Town Dancer. Or the first one that can get over 100 average hits per day and have at least five Guest Authors. I can then dedicate myself to the other blogs.

So the benefits of seeking guest posts are quite clear to me. Now, let see how I can convince all those that can do it easily - - to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback