Monday, June 30, 2014

Looking Good, Naturally


This has been one of the most astonishing situations I have gone through in all my blogging experience. But then what do I know? Most of the blogs are staying right about their levels in my Stats. And all I have to do is help the bottom ones get going.

"Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do."

But due to Willy Dionisio, da best Two Center we have ever had, he has sent Kapolei Social Dance blog out into a place of its own. And I mean way out in front. Not even close to Town Dancer, of course, nobody can beat that, they have Guest Authors.

We are interested in the entire island of Oahu, of course, but Kapolei Social Danee is also making contact with the neighbor islands. And we do want everyone to know each other. Who are we? Just dancers, and do we have choices?

"Everyone Is Waiting For the Sunrise."
By Les Paul and Mary Ford.

Fortunately we are getting the dancers to realize what can be done with the power of the Two Center. Have them get their photos and a few comments for the dancer/readers who will be very much interested. With time they will know enough in how to be the Guest Author and we will be on our way. Some people are gradually getting it. Takes time, nevah been done before.


From there it's the rule that with enough guest authors and enough hits they will have an independent blog. Immediately after the blog becomes close to independence they have two Administrators (one for back up) I will resign as administrator and remain as Guest Author. Then I can phase my way carefully out to dedicate my time to the other blogs.

"I wish my book of life was written in pencil …
There are a few pages I would like to erase."