Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Update

Now that Platinum Horseshoe has taken the lead I will have to do some planning and make more invitations. So first off I invite the much needed Two Centers. Fortunately we have some now that have helped to make this blog into number one. Most dance Web or Blog sites are in the single digit hits average per day A couple more Two Centers would certainly help.

"No matter how good or bad your life is - wake up each morning
and be thankful that you still have one."

Coming down the left side of the Horseshoe, (the Waianae Coast) it has become apparent that they are rolling up the streets a couple hours later than three years ago. No cocktail lounges yet but there are several restaurants that have a small bar, five or six stools and a few people can have a few drinks. The west will have a night life very soon. And something is going to have to be done with Farrington Highway. Auwe!

"Tiny Bubbles" by Don Ho

Anyway, Town Dancer is still in the clutches of the scam, spam robot hits in the Blogger stats. So I had to get another free counter which is turning out pretty good. It is giving me the readers, not robots in my data. Blogger programmers don't have a clue. So I am moving a lot of my interest to my other top blogs. 


I sent invitations to the Guest Authors of Town Dancer from Blogging Hawaii blog but none seemed interested. I will not bother but they can get on anytime they wish. So for now, the favored will be Platinum Horseshoe, Blogging Hawaii and Moanalua Corridor. And with a few Two Centers the hits will go through the ceiling.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Bruddah Iz

Meanwhile Second City, Kapolei, is looking pretty good now with their own Airport and Harbor. Just need a lot more industrial parks. Thousands of cars off the freeways to and from Honolulu and the same thousands out of the terrible traffic jams in town. Most of us could be home in 20 minutes and we would be really living in Paradise.

Pub's Side Note: I have not heard anything more about Emmie. If she or Ben would like to say something, this blog is at their service. Get well, Emmie. - Pepe.