Wednesday, November 12, 2014

All Quiet On The Western Front

Not really that bad but kinda quiet. Just a little from Honokai Hale, not anything from Barber's Point or Ewa Beach. I have been hoping to get some news from Mililani, they have an HBDA chapter and there is also Just Tacos, but no news from them either.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind.”

Good news from Aunty Maile and Wahaiwa Ballroom Dance Club.



So Rome was not built in a day. I will continue to try to help wherever I can. However, there are those who think I am receiving too much from their "good looks, talent, fame and good fortune." It is their decision and I will respect. Meanwhile, I have to find those I can help and I do not have too much time. I have work to do and I must be on my way. Good luck to all.

"Member satisfaction does not have to be a goal.
It's the by product of a well run dance club."