Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Slow Down

Due to circumstances beyond my control (Health) I will be doing less blogging for a week or so. Though I am still having fun with what I can do. Got a poster from Maile and I couldn't open with nuttin. I finally got what she had in her email, in full screen and saved it to the clipboard. From there I picked it in Photoshop and I just cropped it.



"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time."

           
                                                            
Please excuse our Capital Lettering, Maurice uses it for emphasis in his newsletters.

DANCE HAWAII

WEEK OF FEBRUARY 1ST, 2015 TO FEBRUARY 8TH, 2015

MAURICE T MORITA, PRESIDENT

CELL PHONE #: 808-225-0326

EMAIL ADDRESS: mauricetmorita@gmail.com

WEBSITE: dancehawaiiinc.com

MAILING ADDRESS: 808 AHUA ST. #82, HONOLULU, HI. 96819




JOIN THE UNITED VISAYAN COMMITTEE OF HAWAII

COST: $63.00 PER YEAR / $31.00 INITIATION FEE(ONE TIME PAYMENT)

BENEFIT: ATTEND MONDAY & WEDNESDAY NIGHTS FREE

SEE MAURICE MORITA FOR MORE INFORMATION


Pub;s Site Note: The happiest reader/dancers and the unhappiest reader/dancers are our most valuable Two - Centers. And their tremendous value is the fact, that they each have their own unique opinions. Share them with your fellow dancers.