Monday, June 1, 2015

WBDC


In a message dated 5/31/2015 10:47:38 A.M. AuntyMaile@aol.com writes:


DON'T FORGET FILIPINO FIESTA IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

TO EVERYONE, FROM EVERY NATION, AND OF COURSE, THE PHILLIPINES!


WAHIAWA BALLROOM DANCE CLUB

FILIPINO FIESTA DANCE!

SATURDAY, JUNE 6, 2015

WAHIAWA REC. CTR.,
HALE HOOKIPA ROOM

6:30 P.M. - 9: 50 P.M.

POTLUCK OR MONETARY DONATION IS APPRECIATED.

PRIZE FOR THE BEST 3 CULTURAL DRESSWEAR!

TRY YOUR TWINKLE TOES ON TINIKLING!

OPTIONAL DRESS ATTIRE: FILIPINO!

GREAT DANCING ALL NIGHT LONG! GREAT MUSIC BY MANONG LELAND!
GREAT FOOD! GREAT PEOPLE!

DOOR PRIZE DONATIONS ARE WELCOMED AND OPTIONAL
(JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT)!

MABUHAY AND SALAMAT,
MANANG MAILE FOR WBDC
  
Too many formats, so I posted to my notepad and cleaned, then cut and posted to the blog and then removed all formatting. Then the graphic was handled separate. There will be another version in the Sea Country blog. I like to fiddle around.



I need to get out, and move around, now that I am able to handle my walker better. So I will see if I can make the trip to Wahiawa. Just two buses, the #40 and the #62. I will see if I can make the connections without too much trouble. Would be a nice outing for me. And I can test my new laptop with song videos.