Friday, September 11, 2015

Kapolei, Second City?

Kapolei is developing quite nicely and more people have become aware of the Present Rail Party and the millions and millions of dollars they are making on the Rail Disaster. Now, I must continue my quest to find those willing to share a little dance information and perhaps a photo or two with their fellow dancers.

"It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow."

There will continue to be those that believe I am making millions on their good looks, talent, fame and good fortune. If they do, then lucky for us, they will be excluded, but "they" will have made the decision. I finished and posted yesterday's blog before midnight and thought to leave the rest for today in another blog. Why not? This is getting to be great Social Media.

"I'll Remember You" by Don Ho

Then I remembered Emmie when she agreed to the Fake Magazine cover photo back about 2011 with some nice coaching from Nora. We do all of this just for fun. She agreed rather reluctantly because she wasn't sure what I was doing.

I had  seen Emmie as all the others as a nice person attending the dance functions. We may even have a nice dance together during an evening.. I met her one time when I was leaving Safeway at Kapolei and she was just arriving. I couldn't stay long because I had a bus to catch.

Met her later at Waipahu and I had never seen that last name before. I knew what it meant of course. But it struck me as nice. I met her husband Bennie soon after.

So we became friends and she and I had many more friends to meet. That is social dancing at its very essence. As our social dance clubs get bigger and we have more social dance clubs we will have more friends. May she rest in peace.


"What A Wonderful World" by Bruddah Iz


And what ever happened to the "Happy Go Lucky Dancers" of  Ewa Beach? I wish I could have been around. I am sure I could have helped. If you start again, I am ready, willing and able. Send me an email. There are also sparks in the area between Kalealoa Harbor and Kalealoa Airport. Terrific location. Of course, Honokai Hale wouldn't be too bad either. Slowly it moves.


"Why does such an inspiring sight like the sunrise always has to take place
at such an inconvenient time."