Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Running

Nothing seems to be going on the upper left of the Horseshoe, Waianae and Makaha. I am glad that things are moving a little in the upper right of the Horseshoe. Waipio all the way up to the North Shore. It moves slowly but surely.

“Yes, we all make mistakes, so let us just put all of them behind us. We should
regret our mistakes and learn from them, but we should never
carry them forward into the future with us.” 


And all of us should acknowledge the good efforts in Dance Fever Oahu and Frank's blogs in spreading the good word around for the benefit of the reader/dancers. And they cover so many places not available to us. Most of us do appreciate.

 "Honolulu Blue and Green" by Melveen Leed

Town Dancer is still in front by a wide margin and now that I may be leaving I am planning the independence of the blog. Dancing Nights will be next because it already has one Guest Author and I just have to get one other. The other five, I will take with me and see what I can do with them. I would like nothing better than to see Platinum Horseshoe go independent.

Higher Ground" by Jennifer Rush

The miracle occurred at the Kapolei Shopping Center. Sam Stone and Walter Wood watched a curvaceous blonde pass by.  Stone turned to Wood, Wood turned to Stone, both turned into rubber and the girl turned into a dress shop.