Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Finally

Got my phone after 28 days. The Telephone Company is just not what it used to be. I will have to go slow and reinstall most of what I need. The hits went down which was expected. I did not plan this but it is now proven that in our dance blogs, the recency and frequency of the blogging make for a good blog providing information to the reader/dancers.

"This moment is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on,
with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."

Our original intent has remained to unite the entire dance community, in a rather loose fashion, into a more cohesive group for the benefit of all, regardless of their dance club affiliation. The more different and honest opinions expressed by the readers, the better it will be. Those that have chosen to ignore us will continue to be respected for their honest opinions.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Bruddah Iz

Dancing from the point of view of living in Pearl City can be somewhat different. I live at,

950 Leuhu Street, 502
Pearl City, HI 96782

Phone: 456-5421


I an close to most commercial places. Pearl City has two super markets, Foodland and Don Quijote and a Long's Drug store. The only regular kind of bar is in the local bowling alley. And there are more places to see within walking distance and more sidewalks than Nanakuli. I need the exercise, also Walmart is about ten minutes walk. and another shopping center.

"Stranger In Paradise" by Tony Bennett

The only thing messing up the place is the dreaded Rail Disaster causing the residents untold discomfort already and they know it is going to get worse. I know of one that is already planning the move to Maui.

Dear Alcohol: We had a nice deal where you would make me funnier, smarter and a better dancer -- I just saw the video. We need to talk.