Friday, January 29, 2016

Amazing Blog

Nearing the end of January, the year is shaping up very nicely with the two top blogs well defined in the leading strata. Town Dancer and Platinum Horseshoe lead with over 40 average hits per day. That is 1200 hits per month. The rest will have to do some catching up. As per usual, the Guest Authors and the information contributors will make the difference.

"Dance has been used as communication between body and soul,
to express what it too deep to find for words."


Platinum Horseshoe has the advantage of having dance information to share with the reader/dancers. Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club and Dance Hawaii certainly help in sending information and their members are our best readers. When we get something steady from the Waianae Coast it may surpass Town Dancer.

"She's Gone Again" by Don Ho



In my early days of blogging, I experimented with traffic exchange and traffic boosting sites, but they didn’t do much for me, at that time blogging and techs were the ‘hot’ niches, as well as just making money and for me I was just wasting my time. I even made and deleted over five blogs, but then I learned plenty on the way.

"Ma Mua Paha" by Amy Hanaialii


I learned that you have to build traffic by creating good content and promoting it in the places where your audience is. And at present, there has been something emerging from Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Word Press blogs. I am getting good input from these outside sources. There are valuable opinions out there, everywhere. Just work to get them.

 “Dancers can be creative only if they love life enough that they want to
enhance its beauty, they want to bring a little more music to it,'
a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”

.