Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dance Hawaii


Received email from Maurice, very nice for the members but too much information for this blog. However, I decided to make a poster just for fun using some of the information in the email. Anyone can copy it and place wherever they want.


I hope no one complains but if they do I will delete in an instant.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Bruddah Iz


So far we have Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club and Makua Alli letting us share the dance information with the reader/dancers and we need others, when they are ready. We are not an "instead of," we are "in addition to," which shouldn't be hard to understand.

"Walk With Me Through Paradise" by Melveen Leed



SOS is what I must do the most to minimize and get many of the separate, diverse, personal opinions on dancing as possible. That will make these blogs into real Social Media. The information contributors who may eventually become Guest Authors. The hits will go through the roof and the blog will not need me anymore. I can resign and dedicate myself to the "junk" blogs.

"Most of us know that we dance as communication between body and soul and
to those around us, to express what is too deep to find for words."