Thursday, March 17, 2016

Holding On

The Information Contributors on Oahu are still holding back. Opinions are like noses, everyone has got one. And in our case, the opinions of our reader/dancers are very important. First and foremost is that it is a unique opinion and it is usually shared among their many dancing friends.

"You have two chances of doing good without working, slim and none.


I miss going up and down the Wai'anae Coast it was interesting for I learned something every day. that I did not know before. I am adjusting to life in Pearl City.  I am meeting so many nice people, only I cannot get around much anymore. I have a nurse from the VA that dresses the bandage on my foot and I am making arrangements to use the Handi Van. I will be able to use my travel time instead of theirs.

"Love On a Two Way Street" by The Moments


So, first need is the Information Contributor willing to share dance information and/or photos with their fellow dancers in these Oahu blogs. Then try to get one as Guest Author, so they can develop their own blog within the blog of their choice. With enough hits, and they will be there,,I can resign and the blog will become independent. Gotta be our best one. The junk blogs will remain mine.

"From Rags To Riches" by Tony Bennett

“We may learn, as we get older, that rules are made to be broken.
We could be bold enough to live life on our terms, as long as
we are doing right, and never, ever apologize."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback