Sunday, April 24, 2016

End of the month wait.

It has been one hectic week. My health, my connections, the blogs, my lodging problems. Then I met this guy that told me he sends all his photos to Facebook. I asked him who would see them. He looked at me, for the dumb dodo that I am, and said. "Facebook is all over the world." True!

“The things we do for ourselves are gone when we are gone,
but the things we do for others remain as our legacy.”


However they get 350 million photos per day. That is daily and it would take you reading 24 hours per day, about 13 years too see them all. And that is not counting tomorrow's fotos. Frank Sierra put some photos in his blog and perhaps only a couple hundred saw them, but they were all pertinent. Dancers on this island, your friends and neighbors. Somebody in  Lower Slobavia miss the blog? Tough, doesn't bother any of us.

.
Of course,, the current schools of programming are no longer teaching anything good for the entire world. In our time they were called, "Simplifiers" Now they are called "Complicators."  Now it is how to steal, legally. The schools teach more and more, how to lie and deceive and how to take the public for all they can get.


The word "free" has taken a new meaning and fortunately most of us are realizing it. We now accept that they are crooks, maybe a little lower level from thieves. We have to be more careful in dealing with anyone on the Internet. And there are some good ones out there, you just gotta be careful.

Dear Alcohol: we had a deal, where you would make me funnier, smarter and a better dancer -- I just saw the video. We need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback