Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Central Valley

I waited for Willy and his pictures but I guess he is too busy. Later is just fine. Meanwhile we are getting some dance possibilities in Waikele or Waipio. The Dance Pavilion that was to be built at the Patsy Mink Recreation Center has been cancelled to pay for the Rail Disaster. So the dancers in that neighorhood are thinking of a nice new club. Could be the best in the west.

"We already know that few people learn from success, 
but there is much to learn from failure."

The residents of this section are going to be big reader/dancers of this blog and perhaps more than a few will be willing to contribute a little dance information for their fellow dancers. Could develop this blog into a first class A number one blog. Of course you can check the hits now, getting closer to the magic number.

"Kiss Of Fire" By Georgia Gibbs

At present the one leading the charge into the Central Valley is Wahaiwa Ballroom Dance Cllub and they are now known all the way to the Big Island on just those beautiful photos they contributed.

 "All Or Nothing At All" By Frank Sinatra


We just going nicely and I am now working on getting some special photos. The photo of a nice dance couple in dance costume and in a dance pose that I can use for a dance icon in my posters. I have been using ready made transparent but they are hard to find. I have learned how to make a photo "transparent", so that the background is transparent and only the couple appears in the poster. I can eventually delete all the professionals that I have and only use "our" people.

 
Of course, there is Murphy's Law: if anything can go wrong, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback