Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wahiawa Will Be Jumping

A plain day of work and things to do at home. I cannot go out much because of my foot but I try to keep busy. Got to get a little more order around here and I am waiting for my adjustable bed, then I can work everything else around it. I am on Assisted Living and I can thank the VA, they are helping me keep away from a Care Home. My blogging is chugging along fine.

"Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine." 

I planned on getting this blog going for Tuesday and Monday I got an email from Aunty Maile. Just fit it in nicely, thanks.

Senoritas and Senores!
Don't forget!  It's this Friday! Come join us for fun and dance
in a festive atmosphere!


"Because Of You" by Tony Bennett
 
On the right, Jacob and his girl friend at the Prom in Califonia.

He calls me Grandpa because everyone around him calls me Grandpa but he is not my grandson. His mother is my granddaughter. His mother is very proud of him and for good reason. Tracey tells me everything and I feel that pride myself to have him part of the family. Sent him his birthday gift early - graduating expenses. Happy Birthday (May 25) Jacob and happiness to you and your girlfriend.

"I Believe" by Frankie Laine

From the San Diego Dance News:

Prepare yourself to be the life of the party and dance until closing time. Dance lessons give you the basics but you gotta get out there and lay some leather down. Your time in this upcoming event will keep you dancing for years to come. Don't be the one who lives your life in fear and half lived. Get inspired and dance with the rest of us. It's time to get out of your corner,


"While earning your daily bread, be sure you share
a slice with those less fortunate."
Removed by Trump from his private club By Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback