Saturday, May 14, 2016

West Oahu

At the Senior Apartments in Nanakuli:  I'm the life of the party - even if it lasts til 8 pm. - I'm very good at opening child proof caps, with a hammer - I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I am going - I'm good on a trip for at least an hour without aspirin or antacid - I'm the first one to find a bathroom wherever I go - I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up -
I'm very good at telling stories - over and over again - I'm aware that other people's grandchildren are not as bright as mine - I'm well cared for, long term care, eye care, medicare, private care, dental care.

"The big problem for all of us dancers is how best are we going to
spend this one odd and precious life that we have been issued."


Apparently Platinum Horseshoe is destined to have it out with Town Dancer, They are getting very close in average hits per day. They have the good people, good dance instructors and a very good territory marked out in West Oahu. We have been getting good information from Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club and a little from Kapolei Chapter, HBDA,  A couple more Information Contributors and a Guest Author would put them in the lead for sure.

 "Sweet Someone" by Don Ho


Coming up in Waianae is a Line Dancing group and it has its fans, the ones that love the dance and socialize as people with a common interest. Same as in other places. I may not be a fan but I certainly approve of it. Hopefully they will get more men. They should do as they please as long as they do no harm to anyone. I am getting somewhat converted. I would like to learn the Electric Slide first because and it so commonly fun,  then the Waltz and the Rumba. They can email us a photo of the gang. Could be a good starter.

"Maui Waltz" by Loyal Garner


The Hit Counter. Not many know much about it but many seem to know that it is not completely accurate as far as knowing how many dancers are reading it. A large part of the hits are from search engines and from spam robots, But you can tell something even if you know that only 70 to 80% of the hits are from your reader/dancers. And most web and blog site have single digit average per day hits. That is nine or less average hits per day. (270 per month.)

And we have a nice new women's club in Pearl City.
WINOS -- Women In Need Of Sanity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback