Sunday, June 26, 2016

The Last Go Round


Waited for Willy but I guess he has been too busy. Quite alright and there will be future blogs. I did have some information available and a couple photos he asked me to post in a large size. So until the next blog this will have to do.

They were too small so when I blow them up for the blog they get fuzzy.

Info on upcoming classes.

Kapolei - Beginners class at the Makakilo Community Park 8 Mondays sessions starting July 11, Rumba and East Coast Swing  Rotating Instructors Romeo & Elsa Navares  Call 781-2076 for more information


 Mine are usually too big and when I down size, they get fuzzy.

Ewa - Advance classes at the Ewa Mahiko District Park 8 Thursday sessions starting July 7, Tango and Cha Cha  Rotating Instructors Esmenio & Roselily Andres Call 398-9894 for more information

 “Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will
never do any harm to the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback