Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Awaits

Looks like a good end of the year festivities for the dancers on Oahu. Good Halloween dances, terrific Thanksgiving occasions, and now very naturally comes Christmas. For us on this blog December looks like a nice place to visit, dance and celebrate. Aiea Ballroom Dance Association has their Anniversary dance at the Pearl Country Club this weekend but I have not had any updates.

"Fortunately our good dancers, are the ones that point out
what is going right and help to fix what is going wrong."

I am fortunate to have been invited to the Wahiawa Ballroom Dnce Club Christmas Dance. I hope to get some good photos and some opinions from the happy dancers to blog'em up right. I am fortunate that even if I cannot eat or dance, I can at least be there and enjoy the company of some of the best people on Oahu. I supposed they are already sold out. The biggest thing in the Central Valley for Christmas and I may have to make two blogs for them because I get so many good photos. Now if I can get some opinions too, Wow!


"The Last Dance" by Donna Summer

The Waianae Coast is still wide open to do a little filling in the Platinum Horseshoe. Makaha is developing good with the Makaha Studios there. Maili is developing a terrific beach park. Nanakuli getting the newest Library in the State. Third City if the Present Rail Party doesn't stop the building of business parks there. "I coulda been home in 20 minutes." This blog still remains the chance for anyone on the Waianae Coast to get their two cents in. 

Old Indian saying: "To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback