Wednesday, December 14, 2016

WBDC, Dance, Part 3


Pepe,
Thank you for coming to join in our special Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club Jingle Bell Rock 2016 at Helemano Plantation Camp 808, 12-10-16. Again, we had a fabulous time! Here are pictures that say a thousand words!
Mahalo nui loa,
Maile Yagi



Pub's Note: I did not receive one thousand pictures but almost. I will do my best which of course, may not be enough. This was a great occasion and I ask you all to be kind. I put part 2, in Marie's birthday write up in the Town Dancer blog with her photos. I will put the remaining photos in the Dancing Nights blog for the end.


What has been referred to as Social Dancing is becoming a bigger portion of what it used to be, because everyone has acknowledged the difference from the other high toned deals. And we can certainly have a good time. Somebody wants to take that away from us? They will play hell.

"Social dancers know that dancing enables you to find yourself and
you can lose yourself at the same time."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback