Sunday, July 30, 2017

Good Week Coming Up

The good results from the blog on the Dance Appeal Studio in Waipahu, and the two very good upcoming events this week makes this blog very hot. It just may overtake the famous number one runner in Hawaii, "Town Dancer." Just got the very neat poster from Aunty Maile and that social in Wahiawa on Friday, the 4th, looks like a winner.


I plan on getting the Handi Van to get me there and back. However I am still limited physically. I will be taking two point and shoot cameras (simple ones) and I can take the dance floor shots on my camera. I don't have to hurry. However I have difficulty taking a photo where people pose. Therefore I can pass the other camera around and anyone can use it to get a few photos into the blog write up of the social.

"Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" by Amy Hanaialii

Then on Saturday, the 5th, I expect to go to Dance Appeal Studio Social and do the same thing, blog'em. Most of the information that I get is from someone else, so I am merely the mechanic. I cannot get a job because I am too old but I can do this and I enjoy it.

"Crazy It Seems" by Willie K

We are getting comments but most have been from Anonymous and more than half of those are spam. So we move slowly. Some have told me that they do not know how to comment. But I just say read it and follow the directions, or ask someone. It is quite simple.

"Morning Dew" by Melveen Leed

If you do not want to use your name, use a pen name and better if you make it the same one each time. Of course, it is subject for moderation. I have the final say so, yes or no. As I have mentioned before, many I have to mark as spam and they are not published. But that is a good entry level of opinion sharing. Just a word, "fine" or "lousy" will do, but it still an opinion. Later on you will want to add a few more words and there you go.You may choose to become an information contributor.

"Social Dancers can readily see that some in our crowd were born to sparkle and
some worked at it to arrive there - we can applaud them all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback