Sunday, July 2, 2017

Wahiawa Ballroom Dance Club

Received from Aunty Maile email. Good news about the 4th of July party. I can make my plans to attend. I was hoping to hear from Deanie but the silence has been deafening. Now I have been invited to Makua Alii on Thursday. That is better than intruding elsewhere.


 The Star Spangled Banner by Francis Scott Key

After two years I finally fell down again on Friday. I called 911 and they were able to stop the bleeding, two terrific ladies, but they recommended stitches and they took me Tripler, I should be OK in a couple of days.

I got some news, that Swing Dance Club of Hawaii is having another nice dance party at the Palladium on Tuesday, the Fourth of July. Also that Aiea Ballroom Dance Association having a social at Aiea Intermediate on Thursday. But I don't like to intrude. So I do the best I can.

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Bruddah Iz


Looking back on the events, there have been several approaches to journalism represented on Oahu. One is the cool approach of traditional journalism, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, TV and network broadcasting. Blogging is the engaged approach which is now coming into its own. We cannot intrude with Press Privileges. We are not journalism? That is just fine with me.

"Social Dancers know that it is not the years in your life that count.
It is the life in your years."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback