Sunday, November 12, 2017

WBDC Shindig

Terrific news for reader/dancers on Oahu. Received from Maile.

Hi Joe,
I wonder if you could send this in your blog? I’m in the mainland and not able to send my
usual email blast because I cannot retrieve the email addresses. I made this poster from
my iPhone using pic collage ap. Not the best but I guess it will have to do for now.
Hope to see you at the dance!
Take care, ~ Maile 

"Walk With Me Through Paradise" by Melveen Leed


There are all kinds of reasons to blog: To share your thoughts and opinions with anyone who might be interested, to get feedback on those ideas, to influence people, to cultivate a community, to start interesting conversations, to practice writing and to teach, learn and grow.

"Social dancers believe that there are times in a dance night that awaken your life
- for a few hours and make it seem like something is happening.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to all honest feedback